
Last Friday I took the girls to Minnesota to my parents. It was the best trip I've ever done by myself with the girls. They did great and neither one of them slept! I stayed with the girls at my parents until 1pm Saturday then said good-bye. Mike and I met at
Okaboji for a friend from med school's wedding. We had a great time. It was good to catch up with the friends we rarely see that are in different residency programs. Then, for Mike's 29
th birthday, we spent the night and golfed 18 holes the next day and went out to dinner. I only golfed the first 9 holes and rode along with Mike for the second 9. (He just has a love for golf that I do not have). As much I love my girls it was good to be away and be able to give some attention to Mike. We slept in, talked baby names, future plans, and ate a warm meal without interuption.
We went back to Leota later on Sunday afternoon and found out that the girls were awesome for my folks. They slept great, ate great, and supposedly they both stayed in church the entire service.