Since focusing on Hailey last evening I've been thinking a lot about how I would begin to describe little Taylor. We continue to be amazed how two little girls can be raised by the same parents yet display such different characteristics. The above pictures show Taylor's latest love. I'm not exaggerating when I say love. One would be hard pressed to find her these day with out "baby". Baby comes with Taylor in the van, in the swing, in the stroller, down the slide, and received hundreds of kisses from her each day. Don't kid yourself though, baby gets body slammed quite frequently also. Taylor is also our climber, our runner, our biter, and our snuggler. She sleeps 12 hours each night and takes a 2 hour nap each afternoon--A Great Sleeper--I think we would all need this too if we functioned at her level. (I lost her 3 times at Borders bookstore the other day.) She is really speaking well and can combine two words. There are a few 3 word phrases that she slurs together into to one word like: hereyago or Igotit. Another recent development is her interest in books. Until now she hasn't slowed down enough to even turn a page. Now there are 3 chosen books that she just loves. (Some of you might recall that Hailey has been looking at books since she was 6 months). Our biggest challenges with Taylor right now are: keeping skin on her knees, taking her to a restaurant, and keeping her in the church nursery. We might have a few more challenges when it comes time to call her Big Sister Taylor.