Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Baby Boy



Am I going a little crazy with all of the posting? I know I am, but I have so much on my mind and things are changing so quickly that I don't want what is all going on to slip out of my mind. This post is obviously focusing on our latest addition. We found out that this baby was arriving at the end of March. A bit of a surprise, but no sweeter surprise than a baby. I am currently almost 28 weeks and everything is going well. We found out that baby was a boy on July 16 when he proudly displayed his private parts at the ultrasound. He likes to wake up and kick around 9:30pm and is awake till around 11pm. Sometimes I think that he is awake more often, but I'm not sitting down to be able to notice. I truly enjoy being pregnant and I can't even describe how amazing of a process it is. I have been so blessed by God to have these precious gifts. My one complaint has to be the heat. I can't wait for cooler weather, in fact, today I cleaned out the filters of the air conditioners again in hopes that it in some way might get a bit cooler in the apartment. At this point he remains nameless. Obviously we have time, but I am feeling some pressure to find the perfect name if that does exist. We are really excited for the end of November and to be honest quite scared--THREE CHILDREN.