Thursday, September 13, 2007

Other Thoughts

So if you notice the time of this post you can tell that I'm beginning to enjoy my Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Hailey has really enjoyed preschool and is excited to go each time. We did have a fight today though over what she was going to wear. We just went "shopping" through our clothes containers from Auntie Teresa and she found lots of treasures. The only problem I have with dropping of Hailey is Taylor! Taylor is devastated each time we leave Hailey; she would just like to stay with Hailey. Taylor has fallen asleep on the way home from dropping Hailey off every time so far.
Taylor has been a little bit testy since returning from Grandpa and Grandma's. She is getting all four of her eye teeth. She bites anything near her mouth including her sister.
I had a doctor's appointment the other day and all is looking great. I passed my glucose test (thank goodness)! When she put the doppler on my belly, baby boy tried to kick it right off. Pretty cute. He is getting more and more active all the time. Side note: I am so thankful to have the heat and humidity gone yeah!!!! I'm also trying to take a home study course on Pediatrics for my nursing certification. I need to get it done before baby arrives--not easy.
Mike is in the process of filling out his application for the cardiology fellowship. It makes us both pretty nervous. He is applying to 15 different programs. After applying we wait to get asked for interviews. After interviews we rank the programs according to our preference and the programs rank their applicants. On June 20th of 2008 we will find out where he will be next through a match system. The fellowship will start in July of 2009 so we'll have lots of time to prepare for a move. We have been so blessed in this whole process. It is very evident that God has been leading us through each step of the way. He has provided us with great friends and Mike has had a top notch education. I can't wait to see where he is leading us next.