Today I have declared it to be "bye bye pipe day" for Taylor. Taylor has loved her pacifiers from the very beginning and is rather attached to them. I didn't want to rock her boat by taking them away around the time that Carter was born, but now that we have survived the first four months I have decided that it is officially time. They are like a drug to her. She is only allowed to have them for sleeping and once they are in her mouth it automatically makes her look and act sleepy. She also adores her blanket and may keep that for as long as she needs to. I'm not sure how we will ceremoniously say "good bye" but tonight is the night. I recall when I took Hailey's away; she pulled my hair and said "go get them!!!" I'm trying to publish a video that I took with Taylor and her pipe tricks. I tried to do it with them and couldn't!Our next big task will be potty training.