Operation Princess Sheets Update: last week I wrote a final note from the princesses that they were going to stop giving gifts, but continue to check on Hailey every night in her bed. If they didn't find her in her bed she would have to return one of the gifts. She was totally fine with it. She has slept all night in her bed the last 10 nights straight and counting. She is so cute about the sheets. She said to us on the way to church today "Ya know how Cinderella got me those princess sheets to me. I think that when I watch Cinderella she sneaked out a little hole in the TV and brought me those sheets."
Sunday, October 7, 2007
New Do
Operation Princess Sheets Update: last week I wrote a final note from the princesses that they were going to stop giving gifts, but continue to check on Hailey every night in her bed. If they didn't find her in her bed she would have to return one of the gifts. She was totally fine with it. She has slept all night in her bed the last 10 nights straight and counting. She is so cute about the sheets. She said to us on the way to church today "Ya know how Cinderella got me those princess sheets to me. I think that when I watch Cinderella she sneaked out a little hole in the TV and brought me those sheets."