Fall is probably my most favorite time of the year despite it seeming like the shortest season. We have been making to most of our time outside outside by making leaf piles. Poor Lily didn't know what to make of the girls and their wild behavior in the leaves. We were also invited to a Pumpkin Party on Friday night. I had grand schemes of the girls being Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, but Hailey had lots of tears about Peter Pan being just for boys--whatever. I'm just so tired of the princess obsession! We did manage to make them both happy and cute I must say by pulling together things that we already had in the house.
I also have to share what else we got to do today. Today was garden closing day at CSCC. This involves everyone who had a plot in the garden. We clean up all of the plants, dig up soil, and spread what they called "farm post". Well, the "farm post" was a proper name for "_____!" There was pile higher than my head that we were to spread with wheel barrels and rakes over the soil. The smell was awful and the worst part was that they paid for it. Kind of ironic considering where I came from.