Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Carter!

 FIVE YEARS OLD
Please, everybody, look at me!
Today I'm five years old, you see!
And after this, I won't be four,
Not ever, ever any more!
I Won't be three- or two-or one.
For that was when I'd first begun.
Now  I'll be five a while, and then
I'll soon be something else again!
--Mary Louise Allen
 Harry, Carter, and Daniella
 Ryan and Carter
 Isaac, Carter, Hailey, Olivia, and Taylor

Carter and Isaac
This year was such a fun birthday for Carter.  We didn't really have a big party, but instead had a couple of play dates with some a Carter's best buddies.
He received several packages from family back in the mid-west.  He loved hearing the door ring to announce  another package being dropped off in his honor.  He saved them all for his birthday morning and they were all open by 7:45am.  He spent the next several hours playing with his new toys.  Carter had lots of phone calls/Facetime from family and friends.  He had a great day!
In the evening we took his out to the Cheesecake Factory where in the middle of the meal he announced, "I am so exhausted from my birthday."