Tuesday, July 3, 2012

See you later dear friends........

The past couple of weeks has been a whirl wind.  I really can hardly believe what we have all accomplished in a short time.  It was very bitter sweet saying "see ya later" to so many precious family and friends.
There were times when I thought that everyone should move away just to find out how truly blessed you are by the people around you.  I have taken so many things for granted and when it was time to say "good bye" it was very hard.  The best part about our move however, is that we know that we get to come back!!
We had several "see ya later" parties.  The first three pictures are of the "Newton Ave" party.  We went to Lake Independence for some boating followed by the hot tub rental in the back yard.

 
Every couple of months some of my lady friends and I get together for some "de-briefing" on mother-hood.  We got together one last time before taking off and they surprised me with some car ride activities for the kids.
Olivia gave Hailey the best friend seperating pillows.
On the Tuesday before leaving Hailey's softball coach surprised her with a "Good luck in Boston" cake for her and her teammates.  Unfortunately she ended the season with a fat lip from a ball right to the face.
The kids got to spend the final day in Minnesota with the Beckering friends.  They were so busy together that they didnt even care we were gone packing the truck all day.
Above is Mike with a bunch of his golf buddies at Brills
Hailey had a sleepover with her GEMS group from church
Here am I with the "golf widows"