Taylor is "Star of the Week" in kindergarten this week.
She picked out a bunch of her most favorite pictures that describe her life up until now. The kids in her class are so very sweet and asked really cute questions about all her pictures.
Taylor has had a rough time with going to school the last two months. She is very sad when I leave her and asks to stay home with me every morning claiming that she has a tummy ache. The teacher states that she does well in school all day and seems to really be happy with friends and during class time. We are not sure what has caused the anxiety, but I am hoping that this phase will soon come to an end.
Taylor is starting to read more easily and write in cute phonetic phrases in her weekly journals. I love how they spell things at this stage; it actually makes a ton of sense to spell things the way that they do.
She places great value in friendship at school and also in her snacks. I know that sounds a bit silly to say "snacks", but she has such a sweet tooth that it is getting a bit out of control.
The latest craze at our house is the rip stiks. They tried them out at their cousins and have been asking for their own for months and finally received them for filling charts for reading and practicing piano. Taylor can do it really well already and always has a pretty easy time with large motor skills. I think it may be because she is always up for the challenge of keeping up with her older sister.
She loves games, wii, jumping on the tramp, and Candy.

