One of my most favorite things about having kids is when they come up with something to play that I wouldn't have thought of myself in a million years or even suggested to play. Hailey had a play date with her friend Sonja and before I knew it my house sounded like a pound. They made themselves dog houses equipt with food, pillows, and blankets and were crawling around the floor barking for hours. Tuesday, February 8, 2011
My little puppies
One of my most favorite things about having kids is when they come up with something to play that I wouldn't have thought of myself in a million years or even suggested to play. Hailey had a play date with her friend Sonja and before I knew it my house sounded like a pound. They made themselves dog houses equipt with food, pillows, and blankets and were crawling around the floor barking for hours.