Birthdays are a big deal to all kids, but to Hailey it is something that she has been planning since July of last year. She loves setting a theme and thinking of matching outfits, decor, and games to go with the party. Obviously her 7th birthday has claimed the theme of the "red, white, and blue". She helped me out with the cake and I had to bite my tongue several times in order not to criticize her frosting of the cake. She also was hoping for firework, but it had to come to an end.
Taylor, Olivia, and Hailey
The sleep over crew. I said that she could have two girls over for a sleep over and it grew to five.....I'm exhausted.
Taylor, Olivia, and Hailey
The sleep over crew. I said that she could have two girls over for a sleep over and it grew to five.....I'm exhausted.


