Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fun Stuff

Carter is all about love these days.
He now says "cheese" when I get out the camera.

Oh my, about 3 weeks ago I taught Taylor the game of Memory and it has been non-stop ever since. I'd say that we average between 5-6 games a day and that is about half of the number of times that she sets up the game and asks me to play. The best part is that she beats me most of the time, fair and square.


Hailey came home from school today with a massive basket of prizes. She was so delighted. They had a drawing that they all got to put their name in because they had raised a certain amount of $ for the bike marathon. She told me with such expression how the principal pulled out a name, then how he said "it is a 1st grader" and finally he said "Hailey Miedema" and how she just couldn't believe it!



This is a picture that one of the 1st grade moms sent me of the kids at recess.