Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Cold Outside

As winter moves in here in Minnesota I find myself very thankful for our recent move to a house. The winters at Como were a bit long with the lack of space indoors. We are also thankful for a garage so that we do not have the scrape the windows, however I'm sure that when the time comes to shovel the drive way I might be writing in a more negative tone.
The picture above shows Taylor and Carter in our "end zone". Mike has been playing a lot of football with kids downstairs, usually resulting in some type of injury. At other random times throughout the day I here Taylor yelling out play calls like "Blue, 92, hut, hut, hike".
Last weekend I went to a conference for Moms and am again energized for my profession of being a stay at home mom. I bought these shirts for the kids. I recommend getting one like Taylors' if you have a challenging child. That way when they are doing everything in their power to push your buttons you can look at the shirt and it says "Yep, Jesus loves me".
(Carter's shirt says "Constructed by the Creator"--so cute.)



We continue to be amazed at the eating capasity of Carter Dean. He often out eats his sisters. This is his latest favorite: Mac-n-cheese.


He also still gets a morning and evening "baba". I love it because it is the only time he sits still.