Today we went out to Jessica (our twin cities aunt) for another pool party. We do this every year and this year the Beckerings decided to join. (The Beckerings got to know Jessica back when the boys were in the NICU where Jessica and I worked.) Hailey has gotten to be really good in the water. Jessica says she sees obvious improvement every year. Taylor is very conservative in the water, but still really enjoys it. Carter was feeling a bit under the weather today and woke with a low grade fever. He took a nap by the pool and woke up with lots of smiles.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Pool Fun
It was perfect timing this week as it seemed; pool parties and extreme heat & humidity. Our first outing was here at Como with the community supplying pools, a water slide, and hot dogs. Lots of fun! It's events like these that I really think that I'm going to miss, however, that afternoon I had to wagon my laundry a half block away because our laundry room is being renovated--this I will not miss.


Today we went out to Jessica (our twin cities aunt) for another pool party. We do this every year and this year the Beckerings decided to join. (The Beckerings got to know Jessica back when the boys were in the NICU where Jessica and I worked.) Hailey has gotten to be really good in the water. Jessica says she sees obvious improvement every year. Taylor is very conservative in the water, but still really enjoys it. Carter was feeling a bit under the weather today and woke with a low grade fever. He took a nap by the pool and woke up with lots of smiles.



Today we went out to Jessica (our twin cities aunt) for another pool party. We do this every year and this year the Beckerings decided to join. (The Beckerings got to know Jessica back when the boys were in the NICU where Jessica and I worked.) Hailey has gotten to be really good in the water. Jessica says she sees obvious improvement every year. Taylor is very conservative in the water, but still really enjoys it. Carter was feeling a bit under the weather today and woke with a low grade fever. He took a nap by the pool and woke up with lots of smiles.