
This is for Trajan, Damon, and Jacob. Carter couldn't wait to grow big enough to put on his Vikings outfit from Grandma
Miedema and now it finally fits. I'm kind of sad though, it will be hard to watch the years of disappointment one faces when you are a Vikings fan.

These are one of those precious times when I think that we should have 10 more children. The girls were watching a movie to relax after a fun filled weekend with the
Zeinstras' and Brittany. We did lots of playing, swimming, and the best part for Hailey was the fact that Teresa brought tons of clothes for Hailey, including lots of dresses & skirts.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a pic of Hailey coloring. Now the coloring has ceased and she is constantly doing a puzzle and is up to doing a 150 piece one by herself.

Carter's latest thing is that he is reaching and grabbing toys. So cute.